Re: Mainframe + NT

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:38:57 -0400

Hmmmm. I *think* Oracle has a product to help with this called "Oracle Heterogeneous Replication Services" or something like that. Check their product web-site under the "Gateways" area.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult