Re: NO_DATA_FOUND return in PLSQL

From: Karl E. Jørgensen <abuse_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:34:07 +0100

The No_Data_Found error could come from a couple of places:

    a.. If you have a trigger on the table into which you are inserting, = then this trigger may call something that results in the error

    b.. If you reference any PL/SQL functions in the insert statement, = these may call things that cause the error Can you reproduce the error in SQL*Plus? If you can, you should be able = to get a stack trace out, telling you exactly where the exception is = raised

Hope this helps

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
Return address forged to prevent spam,