Re: NO_DATA_FOUND return in PLSQL

From: Michel <micadot_at_altern.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:52:45 +0200

We encountered the same error 20 months ago on HP-UX10.20 and NT 4.0. That was in a package with PL/SQL table when there was a high activity.

Actually, there is an Oracle kernel error that is probably related with that message (number 548360 : PL/SQL table corruption resulted in failure of replication) and that was corrected in 7.3.3.4 and 7.3.3.5 but was present in 7.3.4.0 and corrected in 7.3.4.1.

Hope this will help you.