NO_DATA_FOUND return in PLSQL

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:20:01 GMT

Hi All,

I have a stored procedure that inserts one single row of record using parameters passed from a generated HTML form. A NO_DATA_FOUND excpetion is thrown upon INSERT. However, everything appears to be fine and the data is inserted.

We've added a WHEN NO_DATA_FOUND handler to by pass it but does anyone know why? We are using OAS 4.07 with PL/SQL cartridge. We have other similar handlers that works.

Many Thanks

PC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 05:20:01 CDT