Re: Delete on FULL INDEX SCAN - is it inefficient ??

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:53:39 +0100

I could

But surely that would make the deletion activity itself less efficient ! I can see what you are getting at, improving the selectivity of the access to improve the route to the data before the delete.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>