unable to add applications with OWS 4.0 .

From: sachin <sachin_at_edp.chn.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:07:01 +0530

i am using ows 4.0 over NT.
The status of my OWS 4.0 is as follows. oracle application server

                   oassrv is up
                    wrksf is up
                    otsfacrv is up
                     orb is up
HTTP listener
                    admin is up
                    www is up
Applications
                all applications are down

i tried to add application as per as provided in the developer guide but still i am not able to use it.
please help me out with this problem as i have to shift my applications to ows 4.0..

regards
sachin Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 04:37:01 CDT