RE:Accessing Oracle EJBs from a JDK 1.2 Client

From: Alberto Lagna <Lagna_at_gendev.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:07:19 +0200

Jeff,
I'm experimenting the same problem you had but in a different env: I'm using VisualCafe' and I had to add aurora.zip to the classpath, as you did, and I'm getting the same javax.naming.NotContextException you had.

If I try with the same client, but under JDK 1.1.7 everything works fine. So how did you solved your problem?

TIA
ciao
Alberto