Problem getting data with ADO and IIS

From: Ulrik Lunddahl <ul_at_proconsult.dk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:55:34 +0200

Hey All!

I have some strange problems:

This works fine from ASP:

SELECT SALESID, SALESNAME FROM AXAPTA I gives me 1232 rows.

SELECT SALESID, SALESNAME, SALESTYPE FROM AXAPTA This gives me nothing, not even an error, there is simply no rows returned.

I have found out that there is certan fields i can read, bu i can use them in a WHERE statement with no problems.

The ODBC driver is Oracle ODBC Driver 8.00.05.00, and the remote oracle server is 8.00.04.00.

I spent 5 days to fint a solution on this error, with no luck....

--
kind regards

Ulrik Lunddahl
PROconsult Data A/S
e-mail: ul_at_proconsult.dk Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 09:55:34 CDT