how to ?

From: John <jcase_at_mcafeemail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:00:54 -0700

login on the oracle ? I have tried all my possible username and pwd when I try to open the oracle enterprise manager or etc did not work. Then I already tried to add user from Usermanager on NT4 and put him into ORA_DBA access without password and it still did not work. Please help. Thanks. Received on Sat Jul 03 1999 - 12:00:54 CDT