Re: how to ?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 22:48:14 +0200

NT accounts and Oracle accounts are usually unrelated. Even if you grant a NT user ORA_DBA access you still will need to create that account in Oracle.
The standard Oracle accounts are
internal/oracle
sys/change_on_install
system/manager
scott/tiger
I won't use that famous 4 letter abbreviation, but that's what you need to do.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA