Re: Newbie screams for help

From: Allen Pickel <apickel_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:31:11 -0400

At svrmgrl prompt type "connect internal". Once you have done this issue a create user command - "create user <username> identified by <password>;"

then "grant dba to <username>;"

then you can log in as that user with dba privileges.

See the Oracle readme files and administrator docs for info for logging in as sys and system.

Allen Pickel
Oracle Support Services