Re: Dynamic sql (built on the fly)

From: huh <huhhy_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:01:17 +0200

Jonathan,

Would you mind sending (or pointing)
us a simple example?

BTW: Do I need to install dbms_sql package or is it ensured that this package is installed? How can I find what packages have already been installed on our server?
What about the V$xxx objects? Do I need to run any scripts or is it ensured that these views are installed? How can I find what is installed?

--
Thank you for keeping >anti-spam< habit: not including my address in your reply. Received on Wed Jun 30 1999 - 10:01:17 CDT