Oracle 8.0.5 and RedHat Linux 6.0

From: Cristóbal García <cgg_at_unica.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:55:02 +0200

Hello!

    I've got a lot of problems installing Ora8.0.5 on RedHat Linux 6.0, it aborts the installation when creating the database, then if you try to exec svrmgrl manually dumps core, not if you us svrmgrlO.

    The LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correct.

    If you've suffered something simillar I would agree any comment on that, thanx a lot.

    Cristóbal Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 10:55:02 CDT