Re: how do I print just my messages??

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:19:24 GMT

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:28:46 +0200, "Laura González" <l_gonzalez_at_stl.es> wrote:

>But whe I do that, always appear messages like:
>
> PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
>
>Is it posible to avoid this message?. Thank you very much.

I think that message will go away if you issue this command:

        SET FEEDBACK OFF Setting feedback off will also get rid of the messages telling you how many rows you updated/selected/deleted.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 23:19:24 CDT