Re: oracle education (ILT vs Interactive Courseware on CD-ROM)

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:19:27 GMT

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 05:39:10 GMT, Leon Rzhemovskiy <lrzhemov_at_home.com> wrote:

>Oracle education. What would be preferable (keeping in mind
>Oracle DBA certification) ILT or Interactive Courseware on CD-ROM.

This might depend on personal preference as much as anything else. I hate CBT courses, and never take them unless I absolutely am forced to. I can read a book much faster and more easily than I can muddle through a CBT. Instructor-led courses, on the other hand, have some value, especially if the instructor has good experience to share.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 23:19:27 CDT