how do I print just my messages??

From: Laura González <l_gonzalez_at_stl.es>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:28:46 +0200

Hi, I hope this is not a question too simple for you, but I am starting now with ORACLE and I still have 'simple problems':

I've writen several shell scripts for the daily operations job like:

	sqlplus -s user/password << END

END

I'd like to print several messages and I am using for this issue:

	SET SERVEROUTPUT ON

DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('This is my message');

But whe I do that, always appear messages like:

Is it posible to avoid this message?. Thank you very much.

--

Laura González

                                                Tlfno : 91.348.92.35
Dept. Sistemas de Información                   Fax   : 91.348.91.13
Sistemas Técnicos de Loterías                   e-mail:
l_gonzalez_at_stl.es