Connecting to Oracle 8.0.5 through a firewall

From: Y2K <y2000_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 17 Jun 1999 10:30:17 PDT

We want to use a port other than the oracle's default 1521 port, and we want to connect to this port through a firewall to our oracle database. But we are having problems getting through, so I wonder if you guru guys can post the procedure of what I should do to the oracle and firewall port mapping to make this happen.

Thanks! Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 12:30:17 CDT