Bind Variable Values

From: <gcwong_at_interlog.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:35:04 GMT

Does anyone know how to determine what the bind variable values are when a client application executes a SQL statement. If I set trace on I see the SQL statment with the bind variable but is there a way to determine what value is being sent.

I've even looked at the SQLNET trace and logs to see if I can see the value.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 11:35:04 CDT