sys and system segments have a lot of extents help...

From: Anurag Minocha <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:51:39 +0530

Hi ,

when i query my dba_segments view for extent information on sys and system segments it shows that lot of segments have extents greater than 5 some even extending to 200. I want to know whether this effects the system persormance and if yes how do i defragment the sys and system segments.

anurag

reply to
anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com Received on Sat Jun 12 1999 - 01:21:39 CDT