can i change my block size

From: Anurag Minocha <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:46:42 +0530

Hi ,

Currently my db block size is 2 k. i want to increase it to 4k but dont know what parameters it will affect except db block buffer. the books say that you have to recreate the database again. but what are the steps to recreate with the same name without losing data nobody tells. can somebody of you there please help me out with this.

anurag

reply at anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com Received on Sat Jun 12 1999 - 01:16:42 CDT