Re: Unique Constraint vs Unique Index

From: GDN <gert.deneve_at_advalvas.be>
Date: 6 Jun 1999 10:04:42 GMT

When you take a look at the SQL-reference for Oracle 7, you see that the "create unique index... " statements doesn't exist any more. You can consider it as a hidden feature.
So, you cannot be sure that it will work in future version of Oracle.

GDN Lyx <lynux_at_netvigator.com> wrote in article <7jbrrg$5fo$1_at_imsp009a.netvigator.com>...