Re: Unique Constraint vs Unique Index

From: Stephen Harris <sweh_at_mpn.com>
Date: 6 Jun 1999 11:47:32 GMT

GDN (gert.deneve_at_advalvas.be) wrote:
: When you take a look at the SQL-reference for Oracle 7, you see that the : "create unique index... " statements doesn't exist any more. You can

Actually they do. At least the "Oracle Education SQL Quick Reference" manual I have does. It's (c) 1996. Curiously the one previous to that (c) 1992 didn't, so it may just have been an ommission from the reference guide. I dunno.

--

rgds
Stephen Received on Sun Jun 06 1999 - 06:47:32 CDT