how to access oracle database

From: geoklian <geoklian_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:13:19 +0800

Hi,

I had a problem here...could someone please give me advice?

For example...If I'm using oracle database, which language would be more appropriate to use in order to access the database? Will I be able to use PL/SQL and jdbc ? which one is better....

Does PL/SQL comes in oracle or do I need to get it somewhere else? and if I were to use jdbc, where can I get the jdbc driver?

Could someone please lend me a hand
Thanks a lot Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 22:13:19 CDT