NLS QUESTION - WE8ISO8859P1 - Russian Cyrillic ???

From: Kristy <nospamplease_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:46:23 GMT

Hi Gang:

We have been using the WE8ISO8859P1 character set in our Oracle database with great success with our French, German, U.K., etc. users until now...

Our test user in Russia enters and sees Cyrillic characters on the screen (Windows) but after she saves and retrieves the record, the Cyrillic characters are gone. Is it possible to have different clients with different character sets all using the same database???

Thanks in advance,
Kristy
Oracle DBA Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 16:46:23 CDT