Default Password for Oracle user Internal

From: skippy <simon_at_rmg.as>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:16:55 +0200

Hello all,

Can anyone of you Oracle Guru's (or even if you are not a guru and you know the answer) please tell me what the default password for the Oracle User "Internal" is?

I cannot find it in the doco.

I am trying to use the NT Backup Manager.

Could you also tell me where you found it please.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Simon
mailto: simon.herbert_at_rikstoto.no Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 08:16:55 CDT