Re: Default Password for Oracle user Internal

From: miriam <miriamp_at_NOSPAM.dds.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:59:12 +0100

Hi Simon,

skippy wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone of you Oracle Guru's (or even if you are not a guru and you know
> the answer) please tell me what the default password for the Oracle User
> "Internal" is?
> I cannot find it in the doco.
> Could you also tell me where you found it please.

It's ORACLE (I'm not completely shure of the capitals...). You can find it in the Getting started (for Windows NT) manual, so it must be there somewhere in the electronic documentation as well. I found it in the chapter about the starter database.

> Thanks in advance for your help,

I hope this helps..

Groetjes,

Miriam Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 09:59:12 CDT