Re: ORA 3113 is making me miserable

From: Mário Nogueira <mario.nogueira_at_jae.pt>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:33:30 +0100

One of the usual situations that cause this error is running binaries (sqlplus, svrmgrl) from a different version of the RDBMS in $ORACLE_HOME; this may happen if you have more than one version of Oracle installed and the PATH is not correct. For example, i just simulated this by setting the environment to my oracle 7.1.6 database and using the sqlplus in my oracle 7.3.3 home - then i get the ORA 3113 error....

--
Mário Miguel Nogueira
Systems Administrator

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer. Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 11:33:30 CDT