Re: Oracle Enterprise manager agent doesn't come up

From: Ram Kakulawaram <ram_at_calstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:35:53 -0700

I forgot to give the environment in the original message. OS: Unix (IBM/AIX 4.3)
Oracle: 8.0.5

Thanks
Ram

--
Pl. note my new Ph. & Fax number as we moved. -4/12/99

Ram Kakulawaram                 Database Administrator
Business mgmt Sys Coop          ram_at_calstate.edu
Office of the Chancellor        Ph:  (562) 951 - 4314
California State University     Fax: (562) 951 - 4944