Oracle Enterprise manager agent doesn't come up

From: Ram Kakulawaram <ram_at_calstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:12:37 -0700

Hi,
I was trying to start the OEM agent by suing the command lsnrctl dbsnmp_start
It doen't do anything. When I check the status using "lsnrctl dbsnmp_status" it says "The db subagent is not started" Am I missing something here.

Thanks in advance for your help
Ram Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 17:12:37 CDT