Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Gary Labowitz <garyl_at_enter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:23:57 -0400

Just an aside: While reading this I see your use of "a-hole." Very bad. (Bad poster, bad. Minimize window and site it in the corner.) Anyway, at a bank I worked at we used a code: When a customer was being handed from one person to another to take care of a problem he was complaining about we would just say: "Mr. Smith here is a Class A customer." Mr. Smith would smile; oh boy, I'm a Class A customer. You can guess what the A stood for.

--
Gary (MCT, MCPS, MCSD)
http://www.enter.net/~garyl/ for references to good books Contribute to garyl_at_enter.net
Billy Verreynne wrote in message <7h9cr1$jtp$1_at_hermes.is.co.za>...
<<big snips>>>