Oracle Server and WinNT service packs

From: KuKi <bertoni_TOGLIMI__at_tecnest.it>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:00:07 +0200

I'm sure I've lost lots of posts about this problem but the problem arises now for me :
is it true that Oracle Server (7.3.x) has problems under Win Nt 4.0 Service Pack 4 ?
Any suggestion (consider I'm managing my customers' y2k problems and this means that they 're expecting a WinNT upgrade to Service Pack 4). Thanx in advance
Andrea Bertoni Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 10:00:07 CDT