Re: Oracle8i on Windows 95/98???

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 15:46:47 -0400

You cannot run the enterprise edition server on Win95/98. If you have enough hard disk space you can set up an NT partition on your 95/98 machine and run the enetrprise edition server in the NT partition. Figure maybe 600M for Oracle plus whatever you need for your database files. You also want 128MB of RAM.

Van

<7h1jdt$83f$1_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...