Newbie: Scripting..

From: Jerra <jerra_at_consilia.aland.fi>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:28:05 +0300

Can anyone pls help me??????
How do I script a database?
Is it not possible in Enterprise Manager to connect as SYSDBA? Read in the manual and altered the sqlnet.ora file, made a new Ora_DBA User Group on the NT machine. When I try to connect as SYSDBA it hangs up on me. "Table or view missing" and "Failure updating or inserting a user detail entry" are displayed.

Thanks!!!!
Jerra Received on Sat Apr 17 1999 - 09:28:05 CDT