Re: Startup of DB instance (7.3, WinNT 4.1)

From: Alex Dron <sad_at_cscd.lviv.ua>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:33:04 +0400

Hello All,
have the same problem, not exactly, but very similar. I've got error ORA-09352 in my svrmgr (Windows 32-bit two task driver unable to spawn new Oracle task) after adding of new instance, and dropping the default (ORCL). Both Oracle service and Oracle instance in Control Panel Services are shown as running. BTW, log reflects that database was created and scripts were performed. All files seem to be OK.
I think it's kind of FAQ, but I'm new to Oracle and I don't know where I can find them. So, would you mind telling me URL?

SY,
Alex Dron Received on Sat Apr 10 1999 - 05:33:04 CDT