Re: Oracle y2k compliance

From: Paul722532 <paul722532_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Apr 1999 20:39:05 GMT

What is or isn't broken I'm not sure. I believe it is more to do with whether Support will handle Y2K problems related to versions earlier than 7.3.4.

Incidentally, the White Paper does get updated and there are two little problems with all versions before Oracle 8.0. The work arounds are simple. Download the latest White Paper and check it out. One is relating to incremental back ups and the other to columns in two of the V$ views.

Cheers,

Paul

Check Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 15:39:05 CDT