Oracle y2k compliance

From: Matt Adams <Matthew.Adams_at_mutualofomaha.com>
Date: 5 Apr 1999 10:10:46 -0600

There is a white paper at
http://www.oracle.com/year2000/2000/white2000.pdf that lists Oracle y2k compliant products. For Oracle7 Enterprise Edition, the paper states that only 7.3.4 and greater is y2k compliant.

Question: Is this recent news? As recently as 2 months ago, I was told by an Oracle rep that all version of 7.3 were y2k compliant. What is broken in 7.3.3? Tech support couldn't tell me. Is there anyone who can shed some light on this?

--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by my emplorer. Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 11:10:46 CDT