Disk Setup for NT 4.0

From: PWolfley <pwolfley_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:06:24 -0500

Anybody:

     We are are expanding our Compaq Server, mostly in the form of more disk drives. The DB files are yet to be installed, so we are willing to to do most anything. We will be running Oracle Server 7.3xx & right now we have it in a RAID 5 set, along with NT. Question: should we put NT on its own physical drive & Oracle on everything else? What about RAIDing the "Oracle" partition, which will comprise six 4.3 GB drives?

    Thanks in advance.

    Pete Wolfley Received on Tue Apr 06 1999 - 14:06:24 CDT