Oracle Licenses -please advise!

From: Lisa Lewis <lewis_at_med.pitt.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:55:32 -0400

Can someone give me an idea of how much negotiating power I have when talking to Oracle reps regarding licensing. I talked to my rep and he told me that the cost is 1,495 for a one seat license + 360.00 per year support. There is no way we can pay this kind of money. Is this what everyone else is paying? To say the least, I do not trust sales people to tell me the whole story for obvious reasons. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail
Lisa Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 12:55:32 CDT