can't import to default tablespace

From: <ewong74_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:00:28 GMT

Hi there,

I tried to do an export from 1 machine then import to another machine but the import did not go to the user's default tablespace. What I did was:

export tables of user_A from machine_A default tablespace_A: exp system/manager file=exp.dmp tables=user_A.table1... On machine_B, I created user_A default tablespace_B then I do an import: imp system/manager fromuser=user_A touser=user_A file=...

And the import goes directly into tablespace_A(it was there before) instead of default tablespace_B.

What happen? Many thanks.

Ed