Re: Backup and Recovery Certification Exam

From: Robert <rhambley_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 17:48:00 GMT

Greetings,

Having just finished the 3rd of 4 OCP exams, I add the following:

I view the OCP exams in a light similar to that of a BS degree from college. In that I mean, you paid $ and you may have learned enough of the material to pass tests, however may or may not be able to apply it in the real world.

OCP certicifiation combined with real world exp is good. Same as BS degree with exp.

OCP is at least better than the "Masters of Technology" they offer. There you just have to be physically present in all of the classes (no tests) and whammo you are a "Master of Technology".

Regards