Re: Backup and Recovery Certification Exam

From: S S Wan <sswan_at_hongkong.com.NOSPAM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 01:12:51 +0800

Me too is disappointed by the OCP exams.

I am already a Certified DBA. I thought the OCP exam was something like Cisco CCIE, but it in turn is a Microsoft MSCE -- anyone who has the training materials can pass -- no need of in-depth knowledge, no need of real fighting experience.

I really doubt how 'representative' it is and why it costs that much.