Re: Data OUT from sqlldr

From: Josh Adams <joadams_at_mongoose.bmc.com>
Date: 05 Apr 1999 10:33:27 -0500

[Shameless plug alert.]

Consider BMC Software's Unload for Oracle product. It is much faster than SQL*Plus and can use SQL*Loader control files. Here is its URL, which I have arbitrarily wrapped.

http://www.bmc.com/Collateral/Datasheets/UDODS00B.fm/ PATROL+DB-Unload+for+Oracle?DMW_FORMAT=html

There is a handy Emacs Oracle SQL mode. If you'd like, I could send it.

--
Josh Adams - BMC Software
josh_adams_at_NOSPAAM.bmc.com Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 10:33:27 CDT