Re: error ora-01455

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:04:27 -0000

Hi,

>Is there a books with all answers about ora -0xxxx ?

I am not aware of a book but you may like my html help file with all the ora error codes and messages. Please have a look at OraCodes at

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

OraCodes is freeware. A related product is OraSQL. OraSQL is an html help file with the Oracle SQL explained.

Both products are intended for use with Oraxcel, my Oracle to Excel utility. Please have a look at it at the same site.

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker Received on Sun Mar 21 1999 - 12:04:27 CST