Re: error ora-01455

From: Fuzzy <xtina_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:14:01 +0200

Cause: A non-numeric value could not be converted into a number value.

Action: Check the value to make sure it contains only numbers, a sign, a decimal point, and the character "E" or "e", then retry the operation.

ORA-01455 converting column overflows integer datatype

Try the Server Messages book, or the Generic online info, it is available free of charge from Oracle.