"#Error"

From: Ng Man Ching <cs_nmc_at_cs.ust.hk>
Date: 10 Mar 1999 13:27:49 GMT

Hi all:

	I'm building a database for a company. The company has
        a Oracle 8 Server, I used Access to connect to the server
        .
        After I create a Link-table to the table which stay in Oracle.
        and I find that whenever I try to input some data, all the
        data field in access will change to "#error".

        I used the following script to create the table in Oracle.

create table investigation
(

        casenum         char(20) not null,
        category        char(10),