changing contents of primary key

From: Sander Smit <S.V.Smit_at_kpn.com>
Date: 10 Mar 1999 13:07:13 GMT

At the company I am working for, there is a database with a meaningful primary key: it contains the abbreviated company name. Now the company name has been changed, so we want to change the abbreviation. There are 25 other systems that have got an interface with our database, the primary key is one of the fields in the interface.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Sander Received on Wed Mar 10 1999 - 07:07:13 CST