Re: C/C++ program on tables

From: Eric Gundesvan <kinowa89_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:13:52 -0800

Thanks for your reply. We eliminated the Pro*C/embedded SQL approach right at at the start because
these user programs are already compiled and in binary executable form. For a few of them, we don't
even have the source code; they are third-party programs that do the scoring.

Is there another alternative?

Thanks.