How connect Delphi with Oracle server

From: Jovan Sarai <jsarai_at_tpg.au.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:51:44 +1100

I have installed Oracle 8.0.5 server on Red Hat Linux. Everything going so fine but I can't connect to the database from Delphi 4.0 through BDE -native mode, which is installed on NT 4.0.
Message is: "The dynamic link library OCI.dll could not be found...". Where I can find Open Call Interface library for NT 4.0?

Thanks.
Jovan Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 22:51:44 CST