Re: How connect Delphi with Oracle server

From: John Seitz <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 06:42:09 GMT

you have to a the IP of the Linux server in the TNSlist. Use Net8Easy in the OraWin\Bin directory. Also you have to have Delphi C/S. Make sure that the OraWin\Bin is in the Windows Path. It must be there or it will not work. Also Make sure that the Oracle 8 client on the Window machine is at least 8.0.4 or greater. We had the same problem at work with some of our machines. That is what it turned out to be.

John