Delection of ----/rdbms/mesg directory

From: Manuel Romero Bilbao <uscelmrb_at_ds.cesga.es>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:21:08 +0100

I deleted the Unix directory ---/rdbms/mesg by mistake in a Unix System V running Oracle 7.0 with Oracle Financials. The Data Base is running well, but when it has to send a message, it doesn't find them (of course)
because I deleted de directory.
I copied the ---.msg files and the ---.msb files from the CD to the directory again, but it seems to be that all de ---.msg files are the same as the ---.msb files (compiled). The server still doesn't find any message.

Question : If I reinstall de server again (taking a backup of the data base, before) will it be the solution?. Is there any way to put the messages again from the CD without reinsatalling anything ??. Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 05:21:08 CST